Family Traditions Gun Range, LLC.
Family Traditions Gun Range, LLC wants to make everyone feel safe while visiting our facility. We want to ensure everyone feels safe and comfortable on our range. Here is a list of rules that we ask everyone to abide by while visiting our facility to ensure an enjoyable experience for everyone. Everyone must complete the entire application process and proven they are in compliance with all state and federal laws that govern the possession of firearms and have met all requirements set forth by Family Traditions Gun Range, LLC prior to being allowed in range area.
FIRE RANGE UTILIZATION REQUIREMENTS
- Individuals must be in compliance and remain in compliance with all state and federal firearm laws.
- Individuals must be able to communicate in English due to all safety rules & safety commands are communicated in English
- Individuals must abide by all safety requirements and operational procedures set forth by Family Traditions Gun Range, LLC at all times while on the property.
- No one is allowed in the firing range area without the approval of the Family Traditions Gun Range, LLC staff.
- Individuals must have safe working knowledge of firearms prior to utilizing the firing line or is under the supervision of certified instructor during a training program.
- Individuals must be at least 21 years of age to rent or possess a handgun on the Family Traditions range.
- individuals between 18 and 20 may shoot and rent long guns as well purchase long gun ammunition.
- No minors under the age of 10 are allowed in range area.
- Minors accompanied by a parent or legal guardian must be at least 48” in height.
- No impaired person allowed on property.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs allowed on property including the odor of alcohol or drugs.
- No one allowed on property that is prohibited by state or federal to be in possession of firearms.
- No one is allowed on property with future planning of criminal activity or acts of terrorism.
- No profanity while on the property.
- No low-cut shirts or blouses.
- No open toed shoes on firing line.
- No inappropriate attire allowed on property due to our family atmosphere.
- No high-powered rifle rounds allowed on firing range (ONLY Handgun Calibers 22 LR – 45 LC & Shotgun Calibers 410 ga. – 12 ga.).
- Any ammunition not purchased from this facility will be inspected and pre-approved prior to lane assignment
- No iron or steel core ammunition allowed in range area.
- No steel or aluminum cased ammunition allowed in range area (brass or nickel casings only).
- No bird shot or shotgun slugs allowed in range area.
- All carrying cases are subject to search to assure no prohibited ammo is present.
- All firearms must remain in a case or holster until in assigned shooting booth.
- No loading magazines or firearms allowed unless in a shooting booth.
- No holster draw practice without pre approval (see staff member for more information).
- Do not go forward of the firing line for any reason. If an item falls forward of firing line, alert staff of the issue immediately.
- No fired casings or unfired ammo in trash cans.
- No food or beverages allowed in firing range area.
- Only targets purchased from this facility are allowed to be utilized on firing line.
- No manipulation of ventilation equipment allowed on firing range.
- No instruction of others allowed unless pre approval has been given (see staff member for more information).
- No photographing security equipment, in house documentation, customers, or staff.
- No bench rest shooting allowed on firing range without pre approval (see staff member for more information).
- Ear and eye protection must be worn at all times when visiting range area.
- If utilizing a class III firearm or class III product, appropriate paper must be presented to a staff member.
- First time visitors cannot rent firearms unless accompanied by instructor, range officer, or staff member.
- All firearms must be transported in holster or carrying case to and from assigned shooting booth.
- Do not manipulate ventilation equipment for any reason.
- No shooting range equipment such as floors, walls, overhead protectors, railing system, target frames, etc…
- No more than 2 shooters per booth.